Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank you very Much

Firstly, thank you all for your encouragement and comments :) This is really very encouraging for me to keep going.

You know something? I FORGOT MY BLOGGOVERSARY!!!! How could I do that?! It was in November and I remembered a good 2 months later :(

Anyway, I really cannot believe that I've managed to post on the blog for 2 years. Thank you all again for all the encouragement from the bottom of my heart.

I have now decided on my next project to be. It would be an ornament for Vaishnavi's room with her initials. She wants it to be done in blue. So, am looking for a nice pattern of the letter V. Hoping to find something soon.

There's a lovely christmas giveaway by KittyCat. Do check it out

Till my next post (hopefully with a new start).. Take care... Au Revoir :)

2 comments:

Kttycat said...

Thanks for sharing my giveaway!

Meari said...

Congrats on your 2 year blogversary!!