Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hi There.. Am back

Wow, it's almost a month since my last post!! I am just catching up with all that I've missed while I was away. Hope you all are doing great and have been stitching hoards :)
Now, I have sooo many pictures to share. Not just from my trip to UK, but also all the beading that I did.

I am thinking of splitting this post in two. So, this would just be updates on my beading
Here I go...












I did my best to format the pictures well, so that they don't look too cluttered. There was a charity event going on at my cousin's office. And she wanted me to make some jewellery to sell. These are a few of the pieces I made. Some I copied designs from what I made for myself earlier, so they are replica.

So dear friends, this is all from me for the day. Promise to show you all that I got from UK tomorrow.
Till then.. take care.. be happy.. keep stitching. au revoir

1 comment:

Meari said...

Wow, beautiful pieces :)