Thursday, April 19, 2018

TUSAL - April & A New Start

After finishing Sweet Summer, my next project is one of my favorites and very close to my heart!! I cannot function without this and cannot live without.. this is what I look forward to first thing in the morning - you must have guessed what it is by now.. of course I am talking about COFFEE!!!

This is a free pattern that I got from Pinterest 

Here's the progress till date on this new project. I initially started out on 30ct linen that was left over from my LHN projects. But this thread did not show prominently and almost merged with the fabric. So I switched to Aida that I had in my stash. My aim this year is to use as much from the stash as possible and not to accumulate any more stash

This is my ORTS jar till date after finish of Sweet Summer and start of Coffee

That's the update from me today dear friends. Till next time.. Take Care.. Be Happy.. Keep Stitching.. Au Revoir!!

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Really lovely ORTs!

Meari said...

Nice start on your coffee! Do you drink flavored coffee?