Monday, March 1, 2021

New Project - Getting Ready

 The Covid vaccine drive is gathering speed here in India. Today, they have opened up the vaccine at private hospitals for senior citizens and people above 45 years of age with comorbidities. With the number of hospitals that are participating, we hope that our chance comes soon

Due to the pandemic, as with everybody, my brother and family had to cancel their trip to India in 2020. V and I had ordered some cross stitch supplies for them to bring with them. So, brother shipped them through a private courier service in January. The parcel arrived in Bangalore sometime in the end of January and is stuck with customs for clearance. We have provided all evidence that they have asked for, but still waiting for them to clear our package!! Hoping that they clear it out soon and we get our parcel

I have the supplies for a very special and big project in that parcel. While I wait for that to arrive, I am starting a smaller one - a gingerbread cookies pattern. 

I am stitching this on perforated paper and using skeins from my stash for this - it's a mix of both DMC and anchor threads

That's the update from me today dear friends Till next time.. take care.. stay safe.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir!!

No comments: