Friday, June 4, 2021

Christmas in June

My first proper finish in 2021. Isn't he a cutie pie 

 

I stitched this up on brown perforated paper and the pattern is from Pinterest. Used all supplies from my stash. The threads are a mix of DMC and Anchor. I did not use the same shades as recommended, but tried to match to the nearest shade that was available

To finish it off, I used red felt as backing and green ribbon that my dear friend just sent recently

Here's the final ornament. This is my first ever Christmas ornament. Hope I can make more 

I have not yet decided what to stitch next. I am going through all my saved patterns - hard and soft copies to try and decide 
That's it from me today dear friends. Hope you all are safe and healthy. Till next time.. Stay safe.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir!!

1 comment:

Meari said...

So cute!! Kudos on your finish.