Tuesday, August 10, 2021

It has been a pretty quiet month, with not much baking or beading. The onset of tamil month aadi is the start of our festive season. So, baking will take a backseat and it's going to be more of traditional cooking for some time now

I have been able to stitch this month fortunately. After a busy day's work, I find that stitching really calms me down. So, I try my best to put in atleast a few stitches daily

Here's a picture of my ORTS for the month. The lose threads are from working on mandala lotus and the jar has YTD
 
Here's a closer look at the progress. I am loving the colours and how this is taking shape

So, dear friends, this is my update for the day. Till next time.. take care.. stay safe.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir!! 

2 comments:

Meari said...

Such pretty colors!

Mylene said...

Hi...you have a good progress on your Mandala project. Love the fabric you are using for it and such lovely colour threads too.