Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 - A ReCap

Is it already time to bid goodbye to 2023??!!  This year has been a mixed bag - slow sometimes and fast sometimes. Overall it has been an average year in all aspects

So, let's see the highlights from 2023

First and foremost, I completed 15 years of blogging!! That's right, isn't that amazing. When I started the blog, I had no clue that I will keep this going for so long. I have made many friends through the blog and learnt so much from this platform. So, here's to more blogging and more crafting

Travels:

We were blessed with 3 trips to Amritapuri this year! 

We had our annual get2gether with the cousins at Pollachi this year. It was a great one, though only for 2 days, as cousins from all over the world were able to come. Some of us were meeting after almost 5 years

Hobbies:

Beading
Some of the necklaces I mad this year. Hope to bead some more jewellery this upcoming year

Bakes
Snapshot of some of the bakes this year. Our favourite are the poornam muffin and the baklava cheesecake

Reading
..aaannd these are the books I read. My favourite was the entire Ponniyin Selvan series, absolutely brilliant

Cross Stitch
This is where I was in the beginning of 2023. I was 5 pages down

..this is where I am now currently. I have completed 11 pages and moving onto the 12th page now. I have about 40% more left. Hoping to finish this the upcoming year

So friends, that is the roundup of 2023 from my end. How has your year been? 

Wishing you and your family a very happy, very joyous and a brilliant year ahead. Wishing that the year brings the best of everything for all of us

Here's signing off for the year.. till next time.. Have a great rest of your holidays.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir!!!

2 comments:

diamondc said...

Happy Blessed New Year: You were busy in 2023, I am an avid reader, I must look up some of the books you have read.
Your stitching is amazing, I am not sure what the name of the design is but very interesting and lovely.
I am not a baker but love seeing what other people are baking.
I am also a beader, your necklaces are beautiful.
Thank-you for sharing.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Happy New Year and congratulations on 15 years of blogging too!
How lovely to have been able to meet up with the extended family again.
Your stitching is looking great and it's interesting to see your book choices too. I enjoyed Lessons in Chemistry myself.