Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bead-a-roll

I have been on a roll on the beading front the last week. I did so much over the weekend for my cousin's charity event coming up. Here are a few of them









My dad completed 65 last week and I baked this yummy vanilla cake with fresh cream vanilla icing

I used the ready-made gel that my brother brought from the US for the decoration. The cake was fresh and very light. I used a different recipe this time for the cake from here.

With so much beading, I have not been able to progress too much on June

With that friends, I take leave today. Till next time.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir

2 comments:

Meari said...

At first I thought your heading said "BREAD-a roll" I couldn't figure out why there were beads. LOL

You certainly were on a bead-a-roll! Congrats on all your creations.

Mylene said...

Wow! They are just precious!!
Great job!!