Monday, April 8, 2013

April is done

And now it's time to display April, though a week late. V did warn me when I completed March "Amma, you better complete April as well, or you'd have to cram in the last minute", and that's precisely what happened. With my brother and family down for a holiday, I totally missed April and realized after V went on about April fool on the 1st!!

So, here it is.




I found these lovely trimmings last week during a trip to our crafts supplies store with V. Thought the beaded one would suit April perfectly, and it did.

I also bought V her first long stitch kit. I forgot to take a picture of it, but it's a simple starter one by anchor. She's super thrilled.

That's it from me today. Till next time.. Take Care.. Be happy. Keep stitching.. Au Revior

2 comments:

Nima said...

beautiful finish Akila. and lovely trimming too

Meari said...

Oh... so very pretty! Congrats on your finish.