Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Quick bread

I have been on a spree borrowing baking books from our library. The most recent one I borrowed is "The baker's bible"

This has a whole lot of easily do-able recipes. Most of them are really simple, and for people like me who prefer to bake eggless, this is a good book. All recipes use very few eggs and can easily be replaced. Last weekend I baked a low-fat raisin bread from this book and it turned out absolutely amazing

Thanks to my baking spree, I have a new addition to my library

This is another book loaded with absolutely easy and do-able and yummy recipes. It's loaded with pictures, so a feast for the eyes too.

I am definitely making a steady progress, though a slow one, on seashells. Well, that's a very quick update from me.
Till next time.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Annette-California said...

I love books from the library:) Your low-fat raisin bread looks great. And I love lots of recipes from Williams-Sonoma. I've seen the book you added to your collection. I can smell all the wonderful scents coming from your kitchen -lol.
love Annette