Monday, September 25, 2017

Gifts

One thing that has amazed me in our crafty world is how selfless we become.. we share and give so much love without ever expecting anything in return

One such person who has always inspired, motivated and encouraged me from the day I started blogging is the multi-talented Meari. She is excellent in anything she does.. be it painting, carpentry, any DIY and of course cross stitch!! You can see all her works here in her blog

My brother had come from US for a short vacation and look what she sent for V and me through my brother


Three lovely sticker books and a cross stitch kit for V. Looks like I missed to take a picture of the kit


And a whole lot of goodies for me!!
I have been wanting to buy a Lizzie Kate for a long time and Meari just sent me one. Thanks a ton Meari for all these goodies..

There's a lot happening at my end here.. but that's it for today's post.. more next time. Till then.. Be Happy.. Keep Stitching.. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Meari said...

I was scrolling through your blog and realized I missed this post. So glad you liked everything :) Didn't know I've inspired you! Great to have you as a stitching and blogging friend.