Friday, December 29, 2017

A finish to finish the year..

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas dear friends. Wishing you and your near and dear ones a brilliant 2018 bringing in loads of cheer, happiness, peace, health and wealth


Yes, that's right.. I have finished 'The BookShelf'.. YAY!! 
I started this at the beginning of the year, but progress was very slow. I could not stitch for quite a few months and picked it up yet again around August. Ever since I was able to make slow yet steady progress and here we are!!

My next project is going to be a Lizzie Kate
This was a limited edition from 2015, which I seem to have bought.

Having worked only on one project all through the year, there's not much from the ORTS

Signing off on that note.. wishing you a brilliant year again. See you soon in an all new year with all new stories

Till then, it's me signing off.. Take Care.. Be Happy.. Keep Stitching.. Au Revoir

3 comments:

Nima said...

Good to see your cross stitch finish Akila..Wishing you all a blessed new year

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Akila! Looking forward to seeing your progress on the LK.

Meari said...

Woo Hoo! Kudos on your finish!