Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Books, a birthday and cake

I had got The Bookshelf framed recently and posted the framed picture here a few weeks ago. I got just the right spot for it, right above our study area 


V turned 14 recently and we had a small celebration when my cousins were all in town. This year I decided to bake a cake for her birthday
This is a simple eggless caramel cake with caramel buttercream topped with Hershey's caramel syrup. The link to the original recipe is here. The only change I made to this recipe was to replace plain flour with whole wheat flour. I could not have even a single piece of the cake, but everybody just loved it

I have had quite a few things happening, will post each individually soon. Till then folks.. take care.. be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir

No comments: