Tuesday, October 16, 2018

October ORTs

I have been meaning to post for so long, but it's time again for the ORTs post!! Sigh, time really flies

All ORTs for the month are from progress on Lotus. This month I very diligently saved the monthly Orts in the box on the left. The glass jar on the right shows the year-to-date collection

I have only one more petal to go to finish lotus. My next project is also going to be the same lotus - these are both gifts for 2 of my cousins. I am still trying to decide what shades to use for the next lotus. Am planning to stitch that on perforated paper as well, a darker shade though. I think a lighter pink will look good on that one

It's festival time now - Navarathri is in progress and that's keeping us all busy. This is the time to invite friends and relatives over, go visiting people. My next post will be dedicated to details of our celebration this year

Till then.. Take care.. Be Happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir