Monday, November 26, 2018

A decade of Blogging!!

Can you believe it.. well, I certainly can't believe that it's been a decade since I wrote my first post here.

I wrote my first post (if you can consider that a post) in a hurry before my brother's wedding. I almost forgot about my bloggoversary.. only realized when we were discussing at home about my brother's 10th wedding anniversary!!

I am unable to remember what exactly triggered me into starting a blog of my own, but am definitely amazed that I have kept it running for this long!! If not for the blog and all the friends I have made here, I am not sure if I would have been able to continue with the crafts - Cross stitch, beading, baking, reading!! Reading all your blogs has kept me totally motivated and pushing myself to achieve much more, setting new deadlines/targets and goals and working towards that

To each and every one of you who have given me advice when required and also those who have guided me in an invisible way, a very big THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!! You can even say this is my belated Thanksgiving wish to everybody
Here's to my 10th Bloggoversary and many many more years of learning, virtual tours, crafting and friendship

With a great feeling of gratitude and warmth, I sign off today my dear friends. Till next time.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir!!!

1 comment:

Meari said...

Congrats on 10 years. It'll be 13 years for me this year. WOW for both of us!