Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wrapping up 2020!!

It's time to say goodbye to the most memorable (?) year ever!! As bad and challenging as it has been, on a positive note, it has done a lot of good for my crafty progress. Here's what I have done all year

Reading

                                          

The most memorable books were Becoming and the Maeve Binchy ones. Erica James and Ava Miles are light and feel good books. Bomb girls was good too - my first ever war time read

Baking
These were the only baking that I did. Most of the baking was done by V this year 😊

Beading
We did quite a bit of beading this year, lightening the stash considerably 😄

Stitchy Finish
I can't believe that I actually managed 4 stitchy finishes this year - all thanks to the lockdown!! 

While we step into a brand new year, hope we are able to go back to some of the old normal while retaining some of the new normal. Let us be able to have a fine balance between the two. Hope we have a healthy, peaceful, prosperous year and have loads and loads of crafting 
With that signing off for this year dear friends. Till we meet next year.. take care.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir!!

No comments: