Saturday, May 1, 2021

Gifts and Stash!

Guess what.. our parcel finally arrived after being stuck with the Bangalore customs for more than 2 months!! We had almost given hope that it would arrive

So, let me show you allllll the goodies that came in the parcel

Look what all my dear friend Meari sent

Crafty pens, Nail art, eye shimmer, stickers, cross stitch kit, aida fabric, variegated threads and ribbons!! It's really amazing how we connect with people we have never met. There are a few people who I know through the blogging world, still feel some connect. And only here I have seen so much love, where we give without any expectations

And look what all I ordered

Some stash from 123stitch - fabric and threads required for my next big project, 2 kits selected by V. The needlepoint book is something that I had been eyeing for very long and finally ordered on amazon

Salt water Taffies!! Do you remember the episode in friends where Ross devours these. Never knew these are so yummy. There's something very different in these from other candies

 So, dear friends, that's the update from me today. Stay indoors, stay safe!! Till next time.. take care.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Meari said...

Apparently, I missed this blog post. So glad you liked your package of goodies. Nice stashing at 123stitch!! You've never had salt water taffy before now?