Sunday, May 21, 2023

Crafty May.. ORTs

Hola dear friends, how's everyone doing

My crafting mojo has been on an all time high last month. 

Beading: It all started with making a birthday gift for one of Vs friends. Seeing all the beauties triggered something and there was no stopping me

 
This is a pretty baby pink crystal necklace for which V called dibs even before it was finished. I bought the center portion from Michael's when I went to the US in 2016

 
Another multi color crystal one, for which V called dibs again

This is a turquoise beads necklace. Bought the turquoise beads from Michael's 

Tried a new pattern with this one and love the way this turned out

A multicolor crystal necklace. This is a gift for one of Vs friends
A maroon crystal bracelet and earring set. This also was a gift for Vs friend. Whoaa am impressed with myself 😊

Project Amma
The complete view taken before changing the QSnap
Here's the progress since changing. ORTS from last month's progress on the right

I started using my floor stand actively now. I am much more comfortable using this now than I used to be earlier. Except for the fact that I have to keep taking out the QSnap from the stand each time I start or finish a line, this is much easier. Also, big relief for my wrist and neck

That's the update from me today dear friends. Till next time.. take care.. be happy.. Keep Stitching.. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fabulous progress on your stitching. I am so glad that you have a set up that works for you.
The necklaces and beading are beautiful too.