Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Updates Updates

And boy, do I have many updates!!! Let me first start with where I left off (DH's arrival) .

Vaishnavi and I went to airport to pick him up. All of us kept the news of DH's arrival a secret from her as we all wanted to surprise her. Till the end she thought a friend of mine would appear. But when she saw her father walking out, she was shrieking . She was seeing him after almost 6 months.
Don't they look happy

And finally with DH's arrival, so did my stash!!! Now guess who was shrieking with joy . Here they are.

Now when and how I am going to put them to use, I have no idea!!!

Guess what else DH bought for me, BEADS!!! I just love them.

I had asked him to get some of those pre-finished, ready-to-paint magnets too.
Let me see how we fare at painting these .

And I did some baking too, my vacation would not be complete without that right? For a change I decided to bake some cookies. So, tried my hands at oatmeal raisin cookies.
They were a big hit with everybody

And finally, guess what, the peacock is all done !!! I am yet to put in the final back-stitches, which is not much. Unfortunately, the picture I took of the peacock did not come out very well. So, I will post one in my next post.

Today is the last day of my vacation. Back to work from tomorrow !!! But with all these updates, has this not been one great vacation??

See you guys soon with a final picture of the peacock .

2 comments:

Meari said...

Sounds like a great vacation to me! And love the pic of DD and DH :)

Chiloe said...

Wohoo !!!The fabrics !!!!!!!!! Enjoy !!!

IS DH going to stay in India for a while or does he have to go to the States? Enjoy having him again ;-)