Monday, August 3, 2009

My next project

Today I got a surprise day off. Well, the cause was that V (DD) fell sick and she did not want me to go to work. Was I not happy to oblige !!

This is how I used my day off. I decided on what I am going to do next . A name board for our apartment !!!

I found a beautiful alphabet pattern generator here. This is what I generated.














My idea is to use a black fabric and use variegated thread. Any other suggestions on how this can be done?

Have a great week ahead

3 comments:

Meari said...

I bet your names would look great on the black fabric, and vibrant floss.

Andrea said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this project progress. Sounds wonderful, on black fabric too.

Nima said...

wow....with varigated floss on black fabric should look pretty..looking forward to see your beautiful finish