Sunday, July 19, 2009

FINISHED!!!!

Finally, I managed to finish the peacock !!! As promised, here is the final picture of the completed peacock

Does it not look great!!! I have been holding myself back from posting anything just to update my status, so that my next post shows the last of the peacock.

And guess what, Vaishnavi finally did have the banana muffin . It was only difficult to make her have the first bite. Then, there was simply no stopping her !!!

These days I seem to be baking every weekend (at least every other weekend), so that I can send some home-made snacks to school. Today I baked some chocolate chip cookies. Sorry, I could not take any pictures of those, but they sure are yumm.

Also, with full day school this year, I simply cannot do away with cooking something (at least a sandwich) daily !!! Gone are my happy days . Luckily, she's not a very picky eater, so I can give her (almost) anything for lunch. In fact, she's pestering me to give her rice daily to school for lunch. I could not believe my ears when I heard that . My daughter likes rice!!!! It is personally not my favorite. But, definitely makes life a lot easier.

I definitely have to thank everybody who has kept me going through the making of the peacock. Thanks a ton guys .

Have a great and fruitful week ahead

3 comments:

Nima said...

wow...that looks pretty

Vasudha Narasimhan said...

nice blog....please do visit mine...

www.cherishingspaces.blogspot.com

Meari said...

Your peacock is lovely. Congrats on getting your little one to eat the banana muffins :)