Monday, December 27, 2010

Start for a new start!!

Hello dear friends. Am late in wishing you all a merry christmas.
Hope everybody had a lovely wonderful christmas with your families.

As we enter yet another new year, as always, I hope to make the most of it. As promised earlier, I plan to start the year with an ornament for Vaishnavi with a V.

I downloaded a few patterns from some of the free sites and showed the shortlisted ones to her. This is what she has settled on.
She wants this to be done in blue. This is a colour I've not worked much with. So, am definitely looking forward to a completed ornament soon. As this is a one-colour project, am hoping this would not take time
So, till my next update, take care.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Meari said...

Looking forward to seeing your new project completed. Happy 2011!