Friday, December 31, 2010

Wrapping up 2010

Well friends, here we are.. It's time to wrap up yet another year.

Looking back, I think it was a good year overall. And as far as my crafty finishes go, I think it was not bad at all!!

I managed complete my very first proper finish this year - The needlebook and the Lavender sachet. There were a few beading finishes too. I was not able to use the sewing machine this year. Definitely hope (should I say resolve?!!) to put it to very good use.

I managed to finish a pair of ear-rings last night. Wonder what got into me to start beading at 12.15 at night!!
I really love the way it has come out. This is another finish I had not shared with you all earlier.


This is a bracelet and a pair of ear-rings I made sometime last month.

With that it's time to wrap up 2010. Wish you and your dear ones a very happy, joyous, prosperous and stitchy 2011.

Till we meet next time.. take care.. enjoy the new year with loved ones.. Au Revoir..

1 comment:

Nima said...

Happy New year Akila...your jewelery looks very pretty