Monday, August 1, 2011

Quick update

This is going to be a very short and a quick update from me. Not much has been happening on the crafty side. It's not the mojo exactly, but things are a bit slow.

Well, I baked some Banana nut bread over the weekend for my aunt and uncle's visit.
I got the recipe from here. I substituted the egg with milk as suggested by Sumi in the blog. Also instead of using 2 cups flour, I used 1 cup oatmeal and 1 cup flour. It turned out very moist and fluffly.

And here's my progress on Welcome. Sorry about all the wrinkles in the fabric. It's been caused by keeping it folded :( I know it's not much of a progress, but something all the same.

So friends, wasn't that quick? Till my next update..Take care..Be happy..Keep stitching..Au Revoir

1 comment:

Meari said...

Some progress is better than no progress. :)

The bread looks scrumptious!