Monday, August 22, 2011

Soo.. much to update

Hello my dear friends. It has been a while since my last update. But, boy do I have updates for you to make up for all the silence.

Let me start with some celebration. 19th was V's birthday.. she's 7 now!!! Time sure does fly.

Clicked this picture just in time to catch the flair of her gown, hence the shake. 
This time we ordered a Dora cake for her. I wanted Dora to wear a similar gown like V's!! Mother's fancies I tell you
Ready to make a wish :)
I tried something new in beading - something more than just 2 strands. This time a more funkier look (I think). Used some multicolor seed beads and Coral chip beads.

For the ear-rings, tried something different than the usual hanging. What do you think?
And now for the juicy part.. Guess what, I have Stash!!! I know, am very bad when am going at a snail's pace with my current work. But just could not resist ordering some fabrics from 123stitch when little brother was coming home from the US.

Ordered the required threads and fabric for LHN's The Bookshelf pattern too. Hoping to start on that soon. Also ordered some red silk thread.

Now for my stitchy progress.

Am taking my own sweet time to finish this up. Am loving each stitch I put in this.
That's my updates for now friends.Till my next update.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir..

1 comment:

Meari said...

V looks adorable in her dress :)

Congrats on the new stash, and nice progress on your stitching. I'm right there with you on going at a snail's pace.

Au Revoir!