Monday, January 30, 2012

Desserts and stitching

Hello dear friends. I am sure all of you have been very busy stitching and crafting.

This time I decided to try something simple for weekend dessert. I made a cheesecake base and had 2 desserts in a weekend
This was the cheesecake base. V wanted to have strawberry and chocolate variations. So...

That's the strawberry cheesecake. And...
That's the "chocolate" cheesecake. I had a little bit of nutella left over. So, used that as the topping along with hershey's chocolate syrup. Yes, it was as sinful as it sounds. And totally yummmmm...

And I do have a little progress to show you on Jan cottage
I am simply loving each stitch that I am putting into this design. Love the way the colors stand out.

So, my dear dear friends that's the update from me for now. Till my next update.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir

2 comments:

Meari said...

Oooh... choco cheesecake. Yummmo! Your cottage is coming along nicely.

Autumn said...

YUM! I love recipes. Posted one myself.

Found you through the cottage SAL. Nice blog.