Friday, August 10, 2012

Fantastic Friday..

Isn't it fantastic, it's already Friday :) Yay weekend!!

Now, what did we do last weekend, it seems so far away. We decided to visit a temple on Saturday as it had been really long since we last did. It was pouring when we left home, but stopped by the time we reached the temple. So, the roads were pretty slushy. After paying our respects and seeking blessings, we decided to stop by a small eatery nearby for a cup of hot filter coffee and ended up ordering some keera vada (spinach vada).

This temple is surrounded by gypsies selling lovely beads in all sizes and shapes. Of course I have to stop by to check out their latest collection, which I did. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of my purchase.

On the way back home we realized that V had developed a mild fever, which later graduated to much higher temperature. So, we were stuck at home the better part of the weekend.

To cheer ourselves up, V and I made a few pairs of ear-rings for her


On saturday night I was sooo craving for something chocolaty, that I decided to bake this 5-minute chocolate cake. I got the recipe from good housekeeping. It tasted exactly like the "Sizzling brownies" that we've tasted in restaurants. Also, like brownies, it hardens up on getting cold. Again, I have no pictures of it

On the stitchy front, I have been working on shells. But it is not quite significant to post a picture yet.

That, my dear friends is what has been happening over the week. With that I take leave today. Hope to come back with more pictures next time
Till next time.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Meari said...

5 minute cake? Could you send me the recipe?

I hope V is feeling better now. Pretty earrings.