Monday, December 31, 2018

2018.. the year that was

Time to say Goodbye to yet another year!! WOW.. time sure does fly

Here's a quick recap of the year in pictures

I got my nose pierced this year! This has been something I have been wanting to do for a very long time but never got to, as the total idea just freaked me out. So, happy to have ticked something off my bucket list

Baking
All the new recipes that we tried between V and me. I have stashed so many recipes in the form of newspaper cuttings, magazines, recipe books and saved in FB and emails. So, this year I wanted to try as much of them as possible, here's some of them ticked off. Hope to achieve more the coming year

Beading
I also have accumulated so many beads and beading accents in my stash. So, I decided that after every stitchy finish I will do some beading. Here's all that we have accomplished this year between V and me. Now my beads bag is significantly lighter!! 

Reading
Complete list of books I have read this year. Out of the whole lot my most favorites or the ones that impacted me the most have been - Immortals of Meluha, Northanger Abbey (re-reading after many years), Flawless and Goodbye Jimmy Choo

Cross Stitching
Wow, quite a stitchy year - feel good that I was able to accomplish . I wanted to use up as much from my stash this year and I feel very happy to say that I stuck to that resolve!! Lesson learnt - set smaller achievable goals

Last but not the least at all - I completed a DECADE of Blogging!!! Can you believe that it's actually been 10 whole years since I stepped into this world and how much I have grown. I have come a long way with all your encouragement, motivation and inspiration


As I sign off for the day, here's wishing all my dear blogger friends a very very happy, stitchy, peaceful year ahead

See you next year dear friends. Till then.. take care.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Meari said...

I am catching up on my blog reading. Kudos on all your stitchy finishes. I didn't realize you just go your nose pierced last year. Looks good!