Thursday, December 27, 2018

Finished & Framed..

Wishing all my dear blogger friends a belated Merry Christmas!! You must be busy with the post-festive clearing up and gearing up to welcome the New Year

While we all are getting ready to sign off 2018 and relish the last few days of the year, I have a finish.. yes absolutely, blue lotus is all done
That's both the lotuses side by side. All materials are from my stash. Stitched on perforated paper with anchor thread from my recent thread haul!! The design is from Pinterest - here is the link to the pattern. I loved the design at first sight - it evokes a sense of calm. Also, love how it also looks like a namaste

That's the blue one all framed up. In hind sight, I should have either used the same lighter shade of perforated paper as the pink or lighter shades of blue.  

The pink one framed up

Both these beauties have reached my cousins in Dubai and are adorning the walls in their drawing rooms now. Doesn't it feel really good when we make something for someone and they really like it. I think I might stitch this again for myself :)

Signing off today on that note, take care.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir

No comments: