Sunday, January 22, 2023

Book Haul & ORTS

 Hola dear friends! Beginning the account for the year with this happy happy post. After almost 4 years V and I visited the annual international book fair this year. 


Can you see rows and rows of books behind me. My agenda was quite clear - I only wanted to buy the English translations of Ponniyin Selvan - if possible the ones by Pavithra Srinivasan
..guess what, I got just that!! Aren't I thrilled
This is our complete haul

On the stitchy front
.. here's where I am on Mystery project. I have completed page 6 and half of page 7. I love the way it's coming along

That's the ORTS from all of mystery project

That's all the updates from me today dear friends. Until next time.. take care.. be happy.. Keep stitching and reading.. Au Revoir

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great book haul. I’m in book group on Facebook and they love Colleen Hoover!

mylene said...

Your mystery project is looking lovely.
Wow! Enjoy reading with all those books❤️