Thursday, February 23, 2023

Monthly Progress

Hello dear friends.. can you believe that February is almost over! Another new moon is gone and it's time for our monthly catch up

I am on a mission to clear up my pantry of existing baking supplies before buying new ones. First to be used up is coconut flour that's been lying in the freezer.  

 

First one in the series is coconut flour shortbread. I added mint extract and mint chips. Coconut and mint flavours work so well together. Here's the original recipe link - https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/recipes/coconut-flour-shortbread-recipe

On the stitchy front, the last month has been a great stitchy one. 

Here are ORTS from the month's progress

This is where my mystery project is. I have finished 6th page and half way through the 7th page. I guess you might have guessed by now that it's a picture to pattern that I am working on. I am thoroughly enjoying working on this

So, dear friends that's the updates from my side of the world today. Until next time.. take care.. be happy.. keep stitching.. Au Revoir

2 comments:

Mylene said...

WOW! Your mystery project is looking gorgeous. Looking forward to see it finish.
Coconut shortbread sounds yummy.
Happy week!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your stitching is progressing nicely. Do you think we will see a recognisable face next month?