Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another mango dessert

I am making most of the mango season this year. It's almost like I have made a resolution to try a mango recipe every week.

This week I tried mango souffle


I did not expect it to be so easy to make. The hubby and V just loved it. V said of all the mango dishes so far she liked the cheese cake and the souffle the best, and she even wants me to make them again!!!

On the stitchy side, I decided to post a pic of November cottage at its current stage, though I only wanted to show a "finished" one.
I love the colors in this. They are so different from the others

The temperature went to the 40 degree mark yesterday and is expected to stay that way for atleast a week!! God help us all!!

So, that's all from me today friends. Till next time.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir.. And if you are in Chennai, stay indoors if possible!!!!

3 comments:

Mylene said...

That looks yummy!
Lovely colours used for November cottage.
Please send some sunshine/heat over here..been like autumn lately.

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Such bonnie colours in this design. Each month is very pretty.

Meari said...

You're so close to finishing November. Put the game down and back away slowly... run quickly to November. LOL ;-)