Wednesday, May 29, 2013

More mango...

Yes, I tried my hand at another mango dessert. I am not quite sure what to call it though (a mango cheese tart maybe??)

 I adapted this idea from a recipe I saw on a TV show - David Rocco's Amalfi getaway. The recipe that was shown was called Cassata Rustica. You can find the original recipe here.

These are the changes I made in my recipe:
- Skipped the sponge cake
- For the filling, I mixed ricotta cheese, mango puree and sugar

I am sure it could do with a few extra flavors, will work on that next time. Also, the pie shell could have been baked some more, was too white for me

V and I went mall hopping last Friday. There's a new mall that's opened near our place, so we decided to drop in and had lunch there.

I do not have any stitchy updates this time. I have not picked up November at all since my last post. V introduced me to this new game on the kindle - Subway Surfer.
I have been addicted to the game ever since and November lies untouched. Hope to finish it during the week

Well, that's all from me today friends. Till next time.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir

1 comment:

Meari said...

That mango dish sounds interesting. How did it taste?