Friday, February 6, 2009

Updates

I have generally been very irritable the last few days, and poor Vaishnavi has been bearing the brunt of my irritability .

Anyways, on a happier note, we had gone to attend my nephew's wedding reception. Highlight of the evening was Vaishnavi's dress, especially the back. Here are some pictures I took that evening after the function.

And here's the back, ahem ahem...
Ain't that sexy . After this, I could not resist taking a picture of Vaishnavi and me together . Here it is
Tried using the timer in our handycam for the first time, not bad at all.

On the peacock front, not too much progress to post a picture. But put in a few stitches last night with the gold thread after some struggle.

Thanks again to everybody for posting your comments and your tips .

3 comments:

Carol R said...

A pretty little girl in a pretty dress!

Anonymous said...

the final picture takes the cake.. absolutely cuteeee...

Meari said...

Aww... what cute photos of you and DD. She looks adorable in that dress. :)