Monday, January 7, 2013

Flashback - 2012

I am a little late in posting this, but that's ok. Just thought I'd do a quick recap of the finishes and WIPs in 2012.

What a year it has been, with respect to my finishes. I really have never achieved so much ever before. 7 cottage finishes, whole lot of beading, lots of baking... WOW!! Am impressed with myself. Again, my dear friends, it is all thanks to your encouragement.

Now, let me show you my cottages


And this is where sea-shells stands as of date.

I have not worked on it since last August I think!! Gosh, did not realize it's been that long. Should pick it up again.

So, you know my new year target now. To finish all cottages and seashells by end of 2013!!! That's a huge one, by my standards. Wish me luck

With this I take leave today friends. Till next time.. Take care.. Be happy.. Keep stitching.. Au Revoir

2 comments:

Mylene said...

The cottages looks lovely, your half way with it so i am sure you'll finish it off before the year ends.

Nima said...

lovely cross stitch cottages