Saturday, January 3, 2009

Incomplete Post

For some reason, the earlier post refused to get posted completely. Here is the complete one.

My blog now has a new look, thanks again for that Chiloe :d. I somehow like anything black and white. Hope it does not hit people who stop by on your faces. But I do like to experiment, so hope to keep making changes.

Thanks a ton to Aishu, Olenka and Yuko for stopping by. I was unable to participate in my (own) SAL, thanks to a terrible cold. Hope to make up for some lost time tonight. Again, everything depends on when my sweet little daughter decides to sleep :d.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Chiloe said...

That's your blog so you do whatever you want with it as long as we can still read it ;-) It's always nice to see how people personalize their blog .Now we need PICTURES !!! lol